ASUS Vivo Tab RT Windows tablet
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT has build quality issues, a cramped physical keyboard and limited Windows RT apps
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What if Windows 10 fails?
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
- How to test-drive Windows 8 for free in VirtualBox
- HP's hardware boss not a fan of Surface, Windows RT
- Why isn't Microsoft's answer to Siri built into Windows 8?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW