ASUS Vivo Tab RT Windows tablet
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT has build quality issues, a cramped physical keyboard and limited Windows RT apps
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What if Windows 10 fails?
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
- How to test-drive Windows 8 for free in VirtualBox
- HP's hardware boss not a fan of Surface, Windows RT
- Why isn't Microsoft's answer to Siri built into Windows 8?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW