ASUS Rampage II Gene
An ASUS microATX motherboard for Core i7 CPUs with advanced overclocking features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
- Intel's Broadwell-E gaming CPU is a stunner, offering 10 cores for a whopping $1,723
- New Asus water-cooled laptop doubles up on GPUs and power supplies for insane gaming
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC