ASUS Eee Top ET2002 nettop PC
An all-in-one touch-screen PC for basic workloads
Price$ 999.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- TreasuryNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD