Ashampoo Cover Studio 2.0
Optical disc label and jewel case insert designers don't come any friendlier than Ashampoo Cover Studio 2.0.
- Offers everything you'll need to design CD case labels
- Annoying internet menu
All in all, Ashampoo Cover Studio should cover just about anyone's disc labelling needs. Our only minor complaint is the internet menu with a whopping seven items pointing to Ashampoo including "Recommend the program to a friend." That's all harmless enough, but as always with Ashampoo software, if you download the trial from the Softonics site they point you to, be careful that you click on the correct link for the free download, avoiding the misleading advertising and obnoxious attempts to sell you a "fast" download.
Price$ 31.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo Cover Studio walks you through the design process, allows free placement of objects such as text labels, tables and images, and also lets you import your own artwork. We wouldn't have mentioned that last, but there have actually been programs, Sonic's Express Labeler for example, that send you to a website to buy stuff instead.
If your images are in good shape, Ashampoo Cover Studio can turn them into beautiful CD labels and jewel case covers.
Ashampoo Cover Studio also frees you from stepping outside the program to acquire data; it imports data from cameras and scanners, discs, network or internet locations, as well as the Windows file system.
The editing tools are top-notch as far as they go, but there are no image editing functions so your imported images should already be up to snuff. Lightscribe is supported and the program will create playlists and title lists from the data on the disc you're creating a label or cover for.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- Google lets users get social with Maps
- Microsoft unveils a bonanza of security capabilities
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW