Ashampoo ClipFinder HD
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free software that lets you search for, download and view video clips.
- Supports multiple video services, free
- Nothing of note
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best online video-viewing tool you can buy — and it's free.
If you're a fan of online videos — and let's face it, who isn't these days — you'll no doubt be a fan of Ashampoo ClipFinder HD as well. This program lets you search for videos through multiple online video sites — including YouTube, Yahoo Video, Vimeo, Spike, and many others — then lets you view any video, save its location in the program for future viewing, or save it to your hard disk. It's simply the best online video-viewing tool you can find. Even more remarkable, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free.
To find any video, simply type in a search term or terms, and you'll see thumbnails of the videos at each individual video site. You can make the thumbnails larger or smaller for easy browsing. Click on any video and you'll view it, inside Ashampoo ClipFinder HD itself, so you won't need to jump to a browser or separate application.
You can also download any video, save its URL, head directly to the site in your browser, and keep a list of favourite videos, and even create video playlists. When you download the video, with Ashampoo ClipFinder HD you can save it in a format that can be easily viewed by a media player.
There are a lot of nice extras in Ashampoo ClipFinder HD, including the ability to only search for videos in high definition (HD) format — hence the program's name. If you've ever wished that you could save a copy of a video you found online, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best way to do it.
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free, but will work for only 10 days unless you provide your e-mail address to vendor Ashampoo. If you provide your e-mail address, you will be sent a key that can unlock the program so you can use it for free permanently.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- New Windows 10 Mobile preview adds handy web features, but kills Wi-Fi Sense
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT