Adobe Flash Catalyst beta
Adobe has certainly succeeded in shrinking the distance between design and development with its latest batch of RIA tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Craig Wright backpedals, refusing to prove he's Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
- Windows 10 adoption hits 300 million as Microsoft warns the free upgrade will end soon
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT