ICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov background
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity, and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources and skills.
Title: Program Manager- ICT Transformation- Some travel required within NSW
Location: Newcastle- 2300
Duration: 6 months' rolling
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management or related role with a record of accomplishment of successful project delivery for cross-functional projects in software development including either consumer or enterprise software
- Prior experience working in government preferred
- Project management certification of PMBok or Prince2 or equivalent.
- Experience successfully managing projects from conceptualization through delivery, on time and on budget.
- Experience working with external developers.
- Experience using LEAN, Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Experience with land management systems would be beneficial
- Ability to indirectly influence and lead cross-functional teams, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally at all organizational levels and/or with outside professionals.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/trouble-shooting, communications, presentation, and problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Lead the creation of a 3-year program of works to transform key ICT systems and business processes.
- Lead and create a change management plan to support the IT program.
Lead the creation of a governance structure with key stakeholders to oversee the 3 year
- Lead the development and creation of a tracking & reporting structure to ensure delivery of the program within the parameters agreed with steering team.
- Develop, implement, manage a project plan, budget and processes to support the business requirements, linked to strategies, policy & procedures.
- Work closely with cross functional teams comprised of external vendors and business stakeholders to design, configure, test and implement an upgraded ICT system.
- Develop with stakeholders and implement a business change plan to support the deployment of any new technology.
- Development with stakeholders and implement business process changes to support the implementation of a service catalogue including identifying delivery resources, backfill and training needs analysis.
- Track and evaluate project progress to ensure requirements are being met and risks and issues are being managed.
- Continually communicates project status to all stakeholders and senior management.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystem AnalystQLD