Systems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)
- CBD Location
- NetApp & Wintel focus
- 6 months initial
Financial Services organisation requires a Systems Engineer to work within a large and busy infrastructure team.The role is approx. 90% BAU focussed.
As a Systems Engineer, you will utilise your extensive experience to administer, maintain and support the Wintel infrastructure environment. This includes servers, storage, physical/virtual environments, Active Directory, Automation and Cloud Management platforms, File & Print and associated infrastructure.
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Provide system support across NetApp services, which incorporates troubleshooting and general maintenance
- Overall windows support to resolve issues where required and provide technical input and analysis and problem management including management of maintenance vendors
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of Data/Network Storage, Windows, automated/virtualized environments, both day to day operational activities and project requirements
- Providing technical input regarding the windows and storage infrastructure and propose ideas and solutions for service improvement
- 5 years' minimum experience as a Systems Engineer
- Three essential skills are NetAPP, Windows & VMWare
- Strong scripting experience
- Excellent customer focus skills, with great energy and communication skills
- Industry certifications
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200166921.
Reference Number: 200166921_1
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT