- Contract to 15th December 2017
- Immediate start
- Melbourne CBD
Great opportunity for a switched on individual to work on a large program of work in a Telco environment.
Contract to 15th December 2017
- Proactive support for the co-ordination and implementation of the Wireline capacity plans and initiatives in order to achieve business objectives.
- Proactive support in the co-ordination, cross domain analysis and tracking of Wireline initiatives.
- Accurate and timely analysis and generation of quarterly Vendor hardware forecasts and spend profiles.
- Develop and manage standardised templates for Lead Planner capacity initiative requests and approvals.
- Collate and track open risks and issues.
- Maintain and update documents for tracking program status and traceability.
- Accurate and timely development of weekly dashboard and status reports
- Assist with Deep Dive reporting as required for Directors and General Managers
- Assist with the running and management of initiated fortnightly and monthly forums with Planning Domains, General Managers, Vendors and Stakeholders.
You will have the following:
- Experience working in a project/program coordinator capacity in a telecommunication environment (Important)
- Experience solving complex business problems
- Experience building and maintaining peer and senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience with systems such as Integral+, Meridian, EPM (highly desirable)
- Familiar with TDP methodology
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166225.
Reference Number: 200166225_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT