Desktop Support/ Field Services Engineer
- Fantastic Career opportunities, and benefits for employees
- Based In Brisbane CBD
- Long term contract opportunity!
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer for a contract role based in Brisbane CBD for a 12 Month contract
This is an outstanding opportunity to move into an exciting role with a progressive, growing and dynamic organisation. The organisation has a track record of sustained growth is creating excellent career opportunities for their Desktop Support professionals. In return for your efforts they offer excellent career prospects, all within a friendly team environment!
This opportunity is available on a contractual basis, for the duration of 12 months, and is based in the CBD. Ideally you will have experience working in an IT environment previously, and you will have a keen eye for customer service! The purpose of the role will be to be the first point of contact for internal customers and providing basic troubleshooting of IT technical issues, or escalating issues accordingly. You will be part of a dynamic team in an ever changing environment that takes pride in providing exceptional customer service.
As the Desktop Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and system repair and maintenance.
- Resolving customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrades and maintenance
- Investigate complex installations and maintenance
- Follow up testing and troubleshooting
- Liaise with customers on administrative technical matters
- perform analysis and prepare reports on system problems and trends
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience in an IT support environment
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to act as the "face" of the organisation while based on client sites
- Good problem solving skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to take the next step in their IT career. For more information please contact Eve on 0733395611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200166887.
Reference Number: 200166887_1
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT