Senior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation background
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity, and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources, and skills.
Title: Senior Project Coordinator- Datacentre Relocation background
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Location: Sydney Central
1 round of Interview on Thursday (20 th of April)
Immediate start preferred
Rate: $600-700/day all inc maximum
Our client is currently undertaking a program of work to complete a full relocation of all data centre services and requires a Migration Coordinator to control the lifecycle of devices through the various stages of the project, act as a central body of knowledge, unify the various project processes and assist in quality control.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in similar coordination roles, be heavily customer focused and able to work well under pressure.
Strong coordination and administration skills
- Experience working in similar roles in the past
- Strong process management and team organisation skills
- Exposure to complex project environments
- Public Sector experience highly regarded
- Exposure to working within a multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Exposure to PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies is advantageous. Qualifications highly regarded
- Exposure to ITIL is desirable. Qualifications highly regarded
- Prior experience in Data Centre establishment, moves and decommissioning projects is required
The Junior Project Manager role will be a part of the program, which is sponsored by the Group CIO and sits within the ICT PMO portfolio. A key stakeholder of the program is the NSW Vendor Management Office, whose primary purpose is to ensure that the agreed shared services provided to NSW Government customers are of the appropriate quality and will be accountable for the operation of the migrated data centre.
- Design and create the Master Control Sheet used for tracking and reporting on the server migrations
- Participate in migration planning and control meetings
- Track migration progress and highlight exceptions to the Project Manager
- Act as a central body of knowledge for project processes
- Contribute migration progress information to project communications and reports
- Assist the Quality / Test Manager in tracking testing progress and outcomes
- Document and distribute minutes from migration and test management meetings
- Create visual management aids related to migration progress tracking
The Junior Project Manager will report to the project manager, have a functional report to the Quality / Test Manager and will have close working relationships with the Vendor Team Leads, Communications Advisor, Technical Lead and Agency Leads. The Junior Project Manager will also have strong relationships with key members of the operational teams within the business.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT