Senior Systems Engineer
- Ensure that reviews of open and assigned calls are completed regularly to help deliver superior customer experience
- Initiate ideas/actions and engage all points of contact to drive quality improvements within the team
- Proactively reviewing clients open jobs and provide feedback to support analysts
- Work interdepartmentally to establish and maintain best practices for call management
- Act as an escalation point for standards and procedural queries
- Assist Support Engineers and Service Delivery Managers with procedural and technical questions in an open and constructive manner
- Document work instructions to maintain consistent work practices
- Direct and advise technical staff with emphasis on change controls, quality assurance, problem solving, system testing and documentation
- Facilitate the escalation process always
- Act as a primary escalation point for level 3 Support Engineers
- Expertise in deploying and managing Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Exchange, IIS, SCCM, SCOM, O365.
- Experience scoping and delivering infrastructure upgrades to on premise and cloud environments
- Expertise in virtualization technologies VMWare and Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience in the latest Data Centre technologies and cloud platforms including AWS and Azure: Desirable skills in puppet/chef, python/ruby scripting
- Experience working with virtual desktop applications, e.g. Citrix, TS
- Deep understanding of networking principals. VPN, IPsec, TCP IP and Routing skills
- Demonstrated PowerShell scripting skills and exposure to Linux
- Experience in system monitoring and reporting tools
- Extensive experience in a Service desk environment providing support using a call management system
- Minimum 6+ years as a Support Engineer (L3) in a large organisation
Please send through an updated CV for an interview ASAP.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mia Davids
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC