1 st Level Help Desk Support
- 6 month rolling contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Excellent training provided
Looking for 1st level help desk support for 6 month rolling contract based in Sydney CBD.
Fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills to join a Dynamic IT Helpdesk Team.
A fantastic contract opportunity is now available for a 1st level Help Desk Support to join a team professionals providing superior customer support to technical issues.
- Answer help desk telephones and respond to basic customer enquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assist customers in logging calls on a Helpdesk Call logging system and escalating to 2nd / 3rd level support.
- This is a high call volume desk requiring exceptional communication skills
- Environment supported includes (but is not limited to) Active Directory, Windows OS and Microsoft applications.
- Customers demanding at times and calls can come through at very high volumes
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience is preferred to be considered for this role.
- You need to have very strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and a keen desire to learn IT processes
- Customer service is key to this role so it is absolutely essential that you have very polished communication skills
- You must want to work with others and be there to help out your team if and when required.
- You must have the ability to follow processes and instructions.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200166608.
Reference Number: 200166608_3
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTPortfolio Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW