Systems Administrator - Telecommunications
Our client is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join their Test Platform Team. The team is responsible for and maintaining a production like test environment enabling valid functional, integration and performance testing of products, applications & platforms prior to launch and throughout their life cycle.
- Build test environment according to design
- Test the installation procedure and feedback to developers for any variances.
- Liaise with internal and external software and hardware developers/vendors and lead end-to-end System Integration testing
- Perform backup and maintenance function for test environments
- Configuration manage the model environment so that is in a known state at all times
- Provide inputs to cost estimates and impact analysis on test environment set up and integration test
- Interpret the project requirements and produce end to end integration plan to reflect the requirements
- Provide technical support to testers. Manage the escalation process.
- Verify Change Requests from the project teams and coordinate changes through the test environment change process
- Develop & maintain policies/procedures or standards for the business.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
- Strong Systems Administration experience (+5 years of experience): Solaris, Redhat, VMware, ESX
- Oracle, MSSQL, TimesTen, Ldap
- Scripting (Perl, Shel, ASP)
- 3 years Network Administration experience in: F5, Juniper, Cisco or Netapp Storage (desirable only)
- Potentially has exposure to debugging at home devices like modems, routers
- Understands webservices
- HP QC, Soup IU, Nagios
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA