AV Design Specialist
Innovative AV Solution Design
12 month contract
High Profile Projects
With new high profile spaces being built, this complex organisation is going through significant transformation. State of the art technology and innovative solutions are being implemented across the organisation so this is a perfect time to showcase your AV Design talents.
You will provide your expertise and knowledge of new technological developments to provide innovative solutions that will make these spaces come to life.
No two spaces are the same!
You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and installation of audiovisual systems. These systems will be designed to suit a variety of spaces from smaller rooms to larger theatres. You will be responsible for all design aspects of the spaces, including layout and various audio/visual specifications.
Working alongside a small team you will be responsible for providing high quality customer service and work closely with senior stakeholders, vendors and multi-disciplinary teams to maintain current service levels and achieve project deliverables on time. You will be the 'go-to' for providing technical knowledge and draft designs for commission and installing AV systems
Skills & Experience required
- You are resourceful and enjoy staying current with AV industry trends, with the ability to research and articulate new technological advancements to improve the AV systems of this organisation.
- Significant experience designing a range of AV Systems for a variety of spaces
- Punctuality and good time management skills are critical in this environment
- A customer focused attitude and an ability to elicit requirements from a variety of senior stakeholders
- The ability to understand complex system design diagrams/floor plans, consultant's specification documentation.
- A pro-active and independent attitude and a sense of urgency
- The ability to contribute as part of a team
- Proven experience trouble shooting, commissioning, installing and maintaining AV systems.
- Knowledge of Crestron or AMX or significant demonstrated experience with other AV systems is essential
- Qualifications in CTS-I and CTS-D are highly desirable
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jill Ogle in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2243 quoting Ref No.2R/07424
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC