Snr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - Sydney
- Permanent role with exciting prospects and rapidly expanding team
- Local experience ESSENTIAL
- Global IT Outsourcing / Managed Services Company with exciting growth plans
Certified Technical Salesforce Consultant with solid local and technical hands-on exp required for rapidly expanding Salesforce practice in Sydney.
Certified Senior Technical Salesforce Consultant Required
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant in the Salesforce.com practice that will be responsible for leading and delivering customer Salesforce engagements with a rapidly expanding customer base. This is a unique opportunity to join a great Salesforce practice that is rigged for success over the next 3-5 years so think quickly.
The senior technical consultant will be responsible for successfully creating custom enterprise applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other enterprise systems. In this capacity, the Technical Consultant/Architect will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilising web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures. The candidate must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering sessions, produce requirements and technical architecture documents, manage the developer resources and be hands-on implementing where required.
The candidate must also be able to manage client expectations and scope by working closely with the project manager.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customizations.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design and implement the development and release process.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- 8+ years of experience implementing and integrating enterprise systems, preferably CRM or ERP with increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Strong Salesforce consulting experience.
- Ability to deliver SF integration projects using established integration technologies and EAI-tools.
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com, Heroku, Amazon, Azure, J2EE or .Net,
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- Travel regularly with an average of 20% but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the salesforce.com API.Work experience with a professional consulting organisation (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Extensive experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools.
- Expertise in Single Sign On, Master Data Management, Social Enterprise Technologies or Data Warehousing.
- A detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Confident leader and communicator; Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed; Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills; Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you have the skills above and are interested in finding out more, APPLY now
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200165094.
Reference Number: 200165094_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW