Senior Project Officer
- 6 month initial contract
- Market leading organisation
- Based across 2 offices - flexibility required
Seeking a Senior Project Officer to join a market leading organisation on a 6 month initial hire. This is your chance to work within a dynamic team.
Seeking a Senior Project Officer to work for a leading financial services organisation. This is a 6 month initial contract role with potential to extend.
This is your chance to work for a dynamic team on market leading initiatives.
You will be required to work across 2 offices - Parramatta & Sydney CBD - so flexibility on location required.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrated project financial management skills - must have completed month end analysis, forecast v actuals, assisted in creating budgets etc
- Excellent communication skills - must be experienced in communicating at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Project status reports
- Steering group presentations
- Risk and issue support and coordination
- Experience working in a large and fast paced organisation
- Ability to deliver within timebound schedules
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- At least 4-5 years experience working as a Project Coordinator within banking or financial services environment
- You must have experience working on large scale transformation projects with project budgets ranging between $5-$10m
- Strong project financials essential for this role - this including budgeting, forecasting, month-end reporting etc.
- Solid Scheduling skills
- Ability to work across a number of concurrent projects at one time
- You must have strong skills in analysis, project controls & risk & issue management
- Analytical thinking skills essential - must be able to identify gaps & analyse data in order to suggest solutions to the business
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Experience using Project Management scheduling and Financial Management tools
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200166831.
Reference Number: 200166831_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystem AnalystQLD