End User Services Architect
- Delivering Australia's largest Technology programs.
- Top tier Government Sector
- CBD Location
Looking for a highly experienced EUC (End User Services) Architect hands-on developing solution architectures and VDI solution from Citrix/VMware.
The organization is seeking a highly experienced End User Services Architect to work on Transformation Projects in its infrastructure capabilities across data centre, network and end user computing domain
The End User Services Architect will be responsible for
- Contributing toward a strategic network architecture that is scalable to meet the rapidly changing needs of a very large Australian Enterprise.
- Developing network standards based on modern technologies and providing strategic direction.
- working with the Principle Manager Infrastructure Strategy & Architecture and a high caliber project and BAU team.
- Driving cost effective architectures that ensure maximum value of network services
- Research, evaluate, and approve hardware and software solutions for complex problems; work with third party vendors to drive product roadmaps and feature enhancements
- Provide technical assurance throughout as third parties produce Low Level Design and as built documentation to ensure compliance with the Solution Architecture and HLD
- Implementing technical solution engineering services for specific projects as defined by the project team,
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution architectures in large organizations with large complex heterogeneous IT environments with specific examples of solution development in the End User Compute disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in developing VDI solutions from vendors such as Citrix and VMware
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in Microsoft products and components such as AD, Exchange, O365, Windows 10, Windows Servers, SCCM, etc.
- Working in a Project team with technical solution delivery experienced
- Broad experience in managing the third-party implementation of target state architecture and design work in a quality assurance capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with other senior technologists within the organization
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200166786.
Reference Number: 200166786_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: Supritha Devadiga
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC