- 6 months contract
- Automation solutions experience
- Clayton location
Excellent opportunity to work within the automation solutions area of a large Telco. Work close to home, based in Clayton.
6 months contract
The team delivers innovative automated business solutions to improve the operational management and performance of the networks.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Work collaboratively with Automation Solutions Centre Engagement staff and stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of stakeholder's business problem statements to drive and develop the solution requirements
- Identify systems, process and tools inefficiencies contributing to stakeholders problem statements and develop the solution design including technical specifications for automated solutions to mitigate these inefficiencies.
- Use root cause analysis and effective end to end business delivery tracking techniques to lead the solution design, development and implementation of an automated business solution.
- Work Collaboratively with Automation Solutions Centre technical design and technical build staff to develop and ensure that the solution design aligns with Automation Solutions Centre's technology roadmap.
- Ensure that all data ingress and external dependencies are identified, included in the solution design and actioned prior to commencement of solution delivery.
- Determine data requirements and translate to a database design working collaboratively with database experts to ensure data models are designed for flexibility to support future business needs and enhancements.
- Document the technical solution design and gain approval from all key delivery groups.
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers to ensure delivery of Solution Design specifications in accordance with stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Automation solutions experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Desirable - Formal Solution Designer certification
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166684.
Reference Number: 200166684_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Project Coordinator dual role | $600pdVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD