Networks Engineer - Security
- Contract to 15th December 2017
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
Bring your security experience and roll out new capability across the DOSP platforms
Contract to 15th December 2017
Provide a lead engineering role in the technical support of the Denial of Service Protection (DOSP) platforms managed within the Specialised Services Engineering group. These include Distributive Denial of Service Protection (DDOSP), Application Denial of Service Protection (ADOSP) and Domain Name System Protection (DNSP).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Design, Testing, Implementation and rollout of new capability across the DOSP platforms.
- Lifecycle the DOSP platforms managed by the Specialised Services group.
- Identify and implement improvements that can be made to the DOSP platforms
- Determining the Engineering limits and capacity management of the various DOSP platforms
- Providing technical support to all of the DOSP platforms
- Analyse and design changes to the DOSP platform infrastructure to implement modifications and features requested by customers. Manage these changes through the various change management processes.
- Produce and update detailed network design documents/diagrams for the DOSP platforms
You will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- High level of expertise in IP routing and related protocols
- High level of Capacity engineering expertise
- A background in Telecommunications - highly desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166722.
Reference Number: 200166722_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC