Permanent position, great culture
Strong Project Pipeline
Newcastle based with an opportunity to travel domestically
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
With a strong project pipeline, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is part of the rapidly growing cloud business services space. With client projects across Australia you will be required to travel to client sites during implementations and to deliver projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager of this Newcastle based company, the Project Engineer will partner with clients to ensure all projects are effectively planned and delivered within budget, timeframes and scope. With a focus on continuous improvement and quality, your commitment to process improvement, effective documentation and reporting, will see your experience help shape and improve the overall project delivery of this organisation.
- Provide your expertise to the project management phases including the preparation of project documentation and drive process improvement.
- Support the project business unit manager during scope of work, estimating and planning projects
- Lead and plan the delivery of client projects and manage the expectations of client stakeholders.
- Technical Solution Design of cloud infrastructure services
- Perform audits of client sites
- An ability to travel across Australia to deliver client projects
- A thorough knowledge of IP-based networking, server operating systems and virtualisation concepts is required.
- A sound knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, remote desktop services, Active Directory and group policies, DNS and domain name management and SonicWALL firewalls is also required.
- Familiarity with VMware, vSphere, software applications, network troubleshooting and monitoring tools and techniques, email systems, configuration of various print/scan and WiFi and networking devices.
- Analytical & problems solving skills and ability to provide solutions on the go
- A strong customer focus and outcomes driven attitude
- Strong documentation and report writing skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT.
- don't delay and apply now!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
Naturally, you will be customer focused and possess a tenacious work ethic while delivering results on time.
This role is available for an immediate interview and start position
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jill Ogle in our Newcastle office on +61 2 4927 2243 quoting Ref No. 2Q/04626
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Project Coordinator dual role | $600pdVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD