Software Licencing Specialist
- Central location - CBD
- Highly regarded Government Department
- Competitive $$$
This is an exciting time to join a highly regarded Government area .where you will partake in setting strategic direction to improved outcomes.
Highly regarded Government department are looking for a Software licensing Specialist to join on an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney's CBD. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to Software Licence terms and conditions of use.
Candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in Software Licence Compliance role within a large organisation of similar size and complexity
- Knowledge of/experience in IT infrastructure software licencing covering centralised computing, including virtualisation platforms and end user computing
- Experience in analytics, using spreadsheeting and advanced formulas.
- Experience in interpreting and translating software licence terms into clear and succinct advice and recommendations, including cost modelling to drive out recommendations
- Ability to influence to a common outcome and communicate effectively across a diverse stakeholders group
- Maintaining an accurate source of truth for software asset records in a federated and changing environment.
- Influencing stakeholder on the significance of software licence usage and potential impacts
- Keeping abreast of the change to next generation of infrastructure software contracts and the continued enforcement and education/communication of the business's new software policy and standards in a complex federated operating model
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200166764.
Reference Number: 200166764_2
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis - email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA