Initial 3-6 month contract paying $1000/day
Brisbane CBD Location | Financial Services Organisation
Our client, a medium sized financial services organisation, is currently undergoing a number of major transformations, including core systems replacement and digital capability uplift. With this transformation, there are also major changes to the technology system.
They are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for defining the overall end-state architecture for their systems. This will include the high level integrations between the various systems and the roles that they will provide in delivering an exceptional customer experience and efficient workplace.
The Enterprise Architect will be required to develop and maintain the high-level "business to technology roadmap". This roadmap will need to take into consideration current projects and any future projects that will deliver this vision.
Skills and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop future state Enterprise Architectures and their related roadmaps, in line with the IT Strategy to drive future state direction of customer architecture and planning topics in a lean and Agile way.
- Analyse emerging technology, market trends, and their potential impacts on the application platform and technology architecture
- Ability to work with and drive the Executive team; guide business and technology decisions based on enterprise architecture and design outcomes, roadmaps and plans
- TOGAF & application architecture, development and operating models.
- Strong relationship building skills and executive presence and can explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people can understand
- Ability to work at both a high and low level design stage
- Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise Architect and applying enterprise architecture methodologies/frameworks to an organisation
- Expertise in building relationships with business and IT leaders and demonstrated ability to guide, influence and negotiate with these stakeholders to drive business outcomes in conjunction with formal governance processes
- Proven experience to apply strategic and architectural frameworks and methods in developing and reviewing architectural blueprints and strategies that meet the strategic requirements of the business
- Delivering design presentation to customers, including design articulation & presentation of business case.
- Coordinate architecture and development walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that software solutions and designs accurately reflect and satisfy business needs.
Must have experience in:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17646.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW