Payroll Systems Analyst
Global reputable Tourism and Leisure Services brand
Large global workforce|Head office Brisbane
Permanent opportunity to work in the travel and leisure industry in an autonomous role to implement and support the HR Payroll solution to ensure it continues to meet the business needs. The role will also assist with identifying training and change management requirements for the Payroll solution. Your role will include: BAU
- support, continuous improvement, projects and enhancements and training.
- Test Implementations and system upgrades
- Process Improvements/Enhancements
- Demonstrates sound understanding of payroll systems (eg. Aurion, Ascender, TechOne, SAP, MS Dynamics, Sage, PeopleSoft, JDE, etc) and processes (including leave accruals, payrun processes, master data, timesheets)
- Sound knowledge of tax and superannuation matters
- Understanding legislation including Fair Work (Terminations, Rights of employees, Leave, Contracts)
- Ability to interpret awards and agreements
- Sound working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
This organisation offers excellent incentives and benefits to their employees. Their offices are contemporary and their work environment is fast paced, fun, energetic and modern.
As the Payroll Systems Analyst you will lead and implement Payroll projects, troubleshooting of system and process issues, system and process enhancement, process documentation, system maintenance, and partner training.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Please apply asap. Applications close Monday, 10 th April 2017
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA