Business Process Analyst
7 month fixed term position
Exciting project focused role
Great working environment
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join this leading Hudson client.
We have a strong track record with this organisation and have sourced in excess of 50 Technology staff for them, dealing with Hudson gives you the best possible chance of securing this role, our knowledge and insight of the environment you will be working in is second to none.
You'll be joining an established team and your initial focus will be to map as-is & to-be processes, once the mapping and re-engineering is complete you'll then transition to a role focused on the actual implementation, working as part of the project team comprised of internal stakeholders and an external vendor.
The position is being offered as a fixed term role of 7 months in duration.
To be considered for the role you should be a strong self-starter, someone that is passionate about their work and enjoys interacting with all facets of a business. Your role will at times be autonomous so the ability to be pro-active is key.
You should have a demonstrated background in similar roles and six sigma certification would be highly regarded.
This is an urgent requirement so don't delay in applying for a full brief and confidential discussion around the role, to be considered you must have full independent work rights and be located in Perth now.
Preference will be given to candidates with immediate availability (or short notice periods) who are available to interview next week.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Project Coordinator dual role | $600pdVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD