Level 3 Application Support Analyst
- Level 3 Application Support position
- Creative work environment
- Melbourne City location
Fantastic contract opportunity in Melbourne CBD - Application Support - Collaborative team environment.
My client based a Product development company in Melbourne city is expanding their business and require an Application Support individual for this newly created role!
You will be working within a small team of high performing individuals! Your willingness to learn on the job combined with your overall attitude is of critical importance in your selection.
Your experience will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Tertiary qualified with a relevant computer science / information systems degree.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of working experience in an IT related field.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware / servers / networks and Microsoft office suites
- Development experience in Client Server architecture of Microsoft Technologies such as VB 6.0/VB.net and C#
- Identifying, investigating and documenting product related issues
- Ability to read the source code for products in HTML5 and AngularJS
- Experience in writing complex queries and data manipulation in MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Experience working in a team orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to priorities and multi-task in a high pressure environment to achieve results.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate friendly and professional phone manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills focused on listening, questioning, and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Working knowledge of Citrix and Terminal Sever
- Previous experience of working in an application support environment.
- Working knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework
- Experience with FrontRange's ITSM or similar help desk / service management software system
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize each issue/ ticket individually and escalate the appropriate tickets to the corresponding team
- Level 3 Application Helpdesk - Take primary responsibility for managing IT-related support requests (during office hours only), resolve issues within agreed timeframes (including escalation to vendors where required), and develop, monitor and maintain a knowledge base of processes, procedures and common issues to improve service delivery. Additionally, provide support with ICT components of on-boarding and off-boarding staff
- Identify new tools and technologies - Collaborate with the ICT Administrator to contribute to knowledge management and business improvement activities through identification, assessment and implementation design for new tools and technologies
- Escalate all severity 1 incidents to Team Leader and appropriate managers
- Actively monitor severity 1-3 incidents to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaise with clients and address any issues requiring escalation
- Ensure accurate billing of clients for the respective incident
- Maximize billable support
- Identifying and documenting product related issues
- Handling Database corruptions and data manipulation
- Exceptional/ engaging communication skills (verbal/ written)
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and we will give you a call for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200165271.
Reference Number: 200165271_5
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC