PMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month Contract
Program Management Office Lead Required for Exciting Government Role
12-Month Contract With Possibility of Extension | Up to $115/hr inc. Super
Central Brisbane Location | Start ASAP
Our client is seeking an experienced Program Management Office Lead to supervise a small team of Program support staff. The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate leadership, management, structure, and discipline in relation to program management practices. The candidate will be a strong communicator with a solid track record in leading program and project support teams.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a standard set or practices, processes and templates for efficient and effective delivery of the services delivered by the Program Management Office.
- Develop and prepare reports, proposals, submissions and briefing papers of a complex nature and standard suitable for the Program Board and other senior executives.
- Provide advanced secretariat support to the Program Board.
- Provision of professional, authoritative and timely advice to the Executive Director and Program Director on complex issues pertaining to program governance and management.
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program data to support effective decision making.
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards and assurance requirements to ensure the Program adheres to agreed policies and standards.
- Develop and deliver services and support delivery teams to ensure effective delivery can continue with minimum administrative overhead.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the Program Management Office team.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in providing executive support to senior managers.
- Experience of leading and managing a Program Management Office to deliver high-level program support that helps to ensure project success.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and use advanced communication skills to convey complex information to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated high-level written communications skills in the preparation of written documents and provision of secretariat support to senior executives.
- Proven ability in managing program and project documents to ensure that key control documents and artefacts are maintained and are accurate.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, supervise and develop staff by exhibiting leadership and professionalism within the workplace.
- At least 5 years' experience of leading a Program Management Office responsible for supporting a complex business critical Program.
About the Program:
The business-led program introduces significant change to the work of the Department's staff and has recently adopted an Agile delivey methodology.
Working to the Program Director, the Program Management Office Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the Program continues to satisfy broader governance requirements while delivery teams can remain focussed on achieving Program outcomes. Specific responsibilities include providing Program Board secretariat, project assurance management and project reporting.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17613. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW