Our client, one of the world's largest IT companies is seeking multiple Wintel Engineers to within their Managed Infrastructure Services team based at Garden Island, Sydney.
The role will primarily involve provision and support of Windows infrastructure/services, backups, Active Directory (AD) and virtualised environments in support of the modernisation program of works.
In this role, you will be involved in the provision and support of all infrastructures; including pre-production and production environments, server and directory services as well as COE support for modernised SOE and Application Packaging and Deployment.
You will also be required to design, build, deploy and support complex server, backup, AD and virtualised solutions. This role provides technical SME advice to the customer, and internal & external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- maintain and administer pre-prod and production environments as required;
- provide assistance in sustainment and implementation activities.
- provide level 3 infrastructure support;
- investigate complex technical problems assigned to the Infrastructure Team;
- participate in the continual improvement cycle by delivering improvements to processes and technologies used by the modernisation program.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Experience in producing infrastructure design and configuration documentation.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder relationships effectively.
Highly developed knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server technologies, services and documentation.
- VMware virtualisation technology and/or industry certifications.
- Microsoft networking and directory services.
- Device control technologies.
Basic knowledge of:
- Thick and Thin client Operating System Deployment.
- Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Server, Network and Storage Hardware
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aaron Reichelt
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW