Security Support Manager - Perth Based
Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Digital & Technology space find the right match. A reputable WA organization is going through a period of rapid change and transformation. They are looking to build their internal capability and reinvigorate the entire customer experience.
As a result, they are committed to growing their security division to cater for the changes ahead and bring on board an experienced Security Support Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working in a small but growing team that will be given the opportunity to work across a range of exciting green field projects. This is a rare opportunity to get in early and be part of a team that defines the future of security for this organization.
- Plan, manage and be involved in monitoring security events and incidents.
- Continuous improvement of Information Security Services and toolkit optimization
- Audit access controls, access levels and recommend improvements to processes or policies
- Lead and manage the Security Support team
- Ensure security roles and principles are embedded within the design of technology and services developed.
- Setting up and conducting security awareness sessions with clients
- Significant IT experience in information & cyber security
- A strong understanding of the cyber kill chain and advanced threats and malware techniques and tactics
- Experience with incident response, security event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, firewall configuration and rule-base creation
- Extensive requirements with Windows and Unix operation systems to a sys admin level
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and networking concepts and technologies
- Industry certifications including CISSP, CISM or other security/control certifications.
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices including Data Retention Act (2015) and ISO-27001.
- Security analytics experience e.g. Splunk or Hadoop
- Experience with security solutions covering:
- Cloud Computing
Anti-Malware solutions, including APT and advance threat solutions
Malware reverse-engineering and cyber forensics
Endpoint threat detection, prevention and response solutions
Security monitoring and security analytics solutions
Identity & Access Management
Application Security, including source code and vulnerability assessment
Infrastructure and network security
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on 08 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. 6B/17200.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC