Do you have experience with SQL and SSIS?
Do you want to gain experience within a major government insitution?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!
- Do you have experience with SQL and SSIS?
- Do you want to gain experience within a major government insitution?
- Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
About the role
As an Intergartion Specialist your core responsibilities would be facilitating clear communication between software, applications and hardware over a variety of networks and departments within the organisation. You would be part of a small to medium sized team collaborating with existing BAU operational teams to achieve objectives.
About the Company
Our clinet is a major governemnt instituion who is partnering up with local communities and non government organisations. Their gaol is to achieve the best outcome for Queenslanders, but they need your help.
- Implement an enterprise level integration channel for extract of data from one of the Department's external partners/agencies, ensuring compliance with departmental, whole-of-government and industry standards
- Capacity to provide specialist and timely advice on technical issues relating to systems integration and specifically data integration. Including data structure, transfer, extraction, transformations, exception handling and auditing
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain quality
- Develop, document and review technical specifications, including requirements, design and testing documentation
- Validate data integration by developing and executing test plans and exception scenarios
- Use strong interpersonal communication to negotiate, establish and maintain networks and working relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Must have high level skills and experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL development and application integration
- Must have high level documentation skills
- Must have high level skills and experience with development on Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL skills)
- Experience with enterprise application integration or data integration, including familiarity with technologies such as JSON, XML Parsing, HTTP Web Request, etc.
Enquiries can be made to Shehana Sicinski at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8342 quoting Ref. No. 4A/17518. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW