Initial 6+ month contract for Digital Portfolio of Work paying from $900/day
Cloud Services and/ MS CRM Dynamics
South Bank Location | Multiple positions | Healthcare Organisation
Our client, a large Health government organisation, is currently seeking multiple Solution Architects to provide expert services to an exciting and complex Digital Portfolio of work.
The ideal applicant will be skilled in the following:
- Previous experience as an ICT Solutions Architect within a large Healthcare organisation.
- Proven expertise in leading the development and successful implementation of solution architectures for complex systems and IM/ICT-enabled business change programs/project(s) within a large, complex and geographically dispersed environment.
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements, collect data, deliver analysis, designs and problem resolutions.
- Ability to evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major architectural options and assess associated risks and issues, ensuring that the solution architecture balances function, service quality and system management requirements.
- Ability to promote and ensure the use of solution architecture techniques, methodologies and tools ensuring consistency across all user groups.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities to identify, analyse and resolve technology challenges in response to business and ICT requirements.
- Proven expertise in applying solution architecture principles, practices and processes within enterprise architecture, ICT investment and governance frameworks.
- Demonstrated significant experience integrating business-processes, information, application, technology and security products and services to deliver fit for purpose ICT-enabled solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate ICT requirements to solution options and justify a recommended solution.
- Proven ability to balance the architectural concerns of projects with those of the enterprise Demonstrated experience in facilitating and managing stakeholder groups, both formally and informally.
- A strong awareness of the data privacy requirements for healthcare related information.
- A knowledge of several of the following is highly desirable:
- Cerner Hospitals & Health Systems
- BioMedical ICT
- Cloud Services
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Data Integration
- An awareness of IT Service Management (ITSM) would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will need to be flexible and able to work with limited direction.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17595. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW