Service Desk Analyst
Multiple Roles Either 3-6 Month Contracts
Australian Permanent Residency Required
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining productive relationships with customers and other key stakeholders
- Experience working in an IT focused support environment providing 1st and 2nd level support
- Customer service skills including expectation management, conflict resolution, negotiation and persuasion skills both over the phone and face to face
- A high level of initiative and independence, the ability to establish own priorities and work with limited direction
- Demonstrable experience working with the Microsoft suite of products including Windows 7-10 and Active Directory
- Familiar with working in an ITIL framework
- Provide End User Support & Training services to staff
- Support/encourage customers in the use of new or enhanced corporate systems
- Resolve technical problems with computing and/or telephony equipment on behalf of the customer in a timely manner in line with IT Help Desk service delivery standards.
- Resolve IT Help Desk issues at the first point of contact
- Log calls and be responsible to escalate high priority calls to appropriate technical and management staff
To be considered you will have experience working in a similar role and you will be a clear communicator.
If this sounds like you please Apply Now!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTPortfolio Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW