.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projects
- Brand held in high regard!
- Permanent role
- Work on cutting edge BAU projects
C# .NET software engineer; a Microsoft MVC with 5+ years of web, product development experience to work on BAU projects. Permanent role in Melb CBD
Your new Company/Team:
Within the past 10 years they have grown globally (Aus, NZ, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore). The successful adoption of HR/ Payroll product and related niche solutions has placed them in a leading position globally. Availability, scalability and real time update are critical.
In a team of 20+ people comprised of FE / BE Developers, FE Lead + BE Lead, Testers, Product Managers, Compliance Managers you report to the Development Manager.
The Challenge/Project Description:
They are looking for a .Net Developer to work in the BAU space for their native Product/ Application / Web solutions to:
- Take part in the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Develop new features
- Optimize performance
- Adhere to best practices: Agile, CI/CD
- Collaborate with the Product and QA (Quality Analysis) Teams
- Keep abreast of cutting edge technologies, best practices and business news in the industry
Key Skills & Experience:
Software Product build with performance testing, horizontal (multiple web sites), vertical (multiple web services) and auto-scaling applications, etc)
Modern architecture design patterns (e.g. Domain Driven Design (DDD), DI / IoC etc.)
Hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification.
Their tech stack is comprised of:
- Back-end (BE): C#, TSQL with SQL Server 2012
- Design patterns: Object Oriented (OO), Dependency Injection etc.
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC on the Backend and any Front End experience with Angular would be a major advantage
- Agile: SCRUM experience
- Ideally experienced in the BAU project space on the .NET framework
- Demonstrated ability to work with compatibility with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity
People & Culture:
- You are eager to learn, self-driven, ambitious, passionate about your work, curious, etc.
- Flexible working hours is a reality
- They foster continuous learning
- Flat organisation chart / low on administrative process / high on communication
Compensation & Benefits:
They offer a generous salary package.
Don't Delay & Apply Now!
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV or call Haridini on 03 8680 4220 to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166359.
Reference Number: 200166359_2
Contact Details: Haridini 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini
Contact Phone: Haridini 03 8680 4220
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Project Coordinator dual role | $600pdVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD