Level 3 Systems Engineer
- Permanent position with real career growth and ongoing training
- CBD location in modern offices
- Competitive salary and incentives
Are you a Systems Engineer looking for the next step up in your career? We have an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing, Aus owned, MSP
Headquartered in the Sydney CBD with offices around the country and internationally, this organisation is going through a rapid growth phase and is looking to expand it's team! If you want to grow your career and gain further exposure into Cloud, Virtualisation and Networking technologies then read on!
In this position you will be responsible for;
- Providing Onsite or Remote Technical Support to clients as a primary engineer.
- Obtain ownership of incidents, service requests and challenging escalations that are faced by clients.
- Be part and involved of Time & Materials or Fix-Price projects that are in your client portfolio.
- Become a trusted IT contact to clients so they can leverage the best out of their IT environment.
- Perform technical account management and proactive consultancy with innovative ideas to fix root causes and conduct regular maintenance activities.
- Design, Present and Deliver technical solutions ie. Quotations and Presales for existing clients.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in account ownership and troubleshooting support issues across numerous environments.
- Strong experience in supporting complex Microsoft Windows server 2003/2008/2012 environments.
- Technical experience with: Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Deployment Toolkit, Exchange, Hyper-V, SQL, Office 365, Citrix XenApp / NetScaler, VMWare vCentre, Managed Antivirus and Backup technologies.
- Ability to work in a real billable hour environment and to targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 completed accredited either in Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or Citrix certification.
- Excellent problem solving skills and thinking outside of the box.
- Excellent Time Management skills and being able work autonomously.
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an great advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft System Centre suites would be an advantage.
- Experience working within Systems Integrator or a Managed Service Provider using Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix or VMware technologies is highly desirable.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of an industry standard technology is highly desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to strengthen your technical skill set and play with different systems and networks whilst obtaining your certification in the field areas then apply now!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Adam Fife on 02 94645855. Please quote our job reference number: 200163723.
Reference Number: 200163723_27
Contact Details: Adam Fife - 02 9464 5855
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Adam Fife
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5855
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystem AnalystQLD