ICT Sales Account Manager
- Managed services experience + an interest in the mid-market segment
- Work with passionate and dedicated people and a great delivery team
- Permanent Role - Brisbane City Based - Salary + Bonus + Travel Component
You will nurture client relationships to support retention and growth (up-sell, cross-sell, farming accounts).
Do you have what it takes to join this well-known brand and respected managed services provider based in Brisbane? Their recruitment process is tough, that's why they hire only the best!
You will nurture client relationships to support retention and growth (up-sell, cross-sell, farming accounts). With your strong sales focus and entrepreneurial spirit, you take pride of your successful sales track record such as a list of sales achievements throughout your employment history; a surplus of client testimonials; constant over achievement on your KPIs; sales targets over-exceeded and much more! If you have what it takes, our client wants YOU to work in their mid-market segment immediately!
With your excellent customer service focus, you will comfortably manage client meetings and interaction to ensure profit objectives are met and direct an on-going strategic plan for the account.
To be considered for this rare opportunity, you will have a minimum of 5 years' sales/account management experience selling end-to-end IT solutions/services ideally in the mid-market segment (50-500 seat). You will preferably have a Business, IT or Commerce Degree (desirable) or similar accreditation. It would be ideal if you have a successful track record in complex ICT solution sales ideally data centre, cloud services, managed services and communications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to secure immediately. Work with passionate and dedicated people plus a great delivery team!
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of ICT sales experience
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts over the phone/face to face
- Proven ability to manage large, complex whole of business IT and Telecommunications solutions
- Consultative sales experience and approach
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with a multi-disciplined team
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, organisation, and time management
- A willingness to work and adapt to a fast growing & changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with complex ICT Solution sales - datacenter, cloud services, managed services, and communications would be an asset
- Knowledge of cloud/Infrastructure and outsourcing/managed services market, Data/Internet networking and UC/voice/ telephony would be an asset
- Work for a growing/industry leader
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Excellent working environment (sporting teams, great work events, flexible work options)
- Training and development
- Rewards and recognition and career progression
Great salary + Bonus + Travel Component
If you are ready for an exciting challenge, send your application as soon as possible or contact Michelle Otanes on 07 3339 5628 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference 200165542
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michelle Otanes on 07 33395628. Please quote our job reference number: 200165542.
Reference Number: 200165542_3
Contact Details: Michelle Otanes - Paxus - 07 3339 5628
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Otanes
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5628
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW