CCTV Sales & Support
Excellent opportunities and Progression
An I.T company in Lidcombe is looking for a strong sales candidate with experience in CCTV Sales.
This role would be suited to a candidate who has a wealth of experiencein the Electronic Security Industry and enjoys solving technical problems and communicating with people over the phone and face-to-face.
- Provide technical expertise for security products, including Alarm Panels, IP Networks, CCTV, DVRs, Cameras
- Provide quotes
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the branch by either handling customer needs or referring customers to the more appropriate person
- Troubleshoot HW/SW issues, IP network dilemmas and assisting our sales team in supporting our customers.
- Deal with customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Assigning Leads from website
- Website Enquiries
- Order Enquiries/Amendments/Entry
- New Account Maintenance
- Backorder Updates
- keeping customers and relative staff informed.
- Organising and ordering brochures and giveaways
- Assisting with signing up customers for Sales Team
- Reception/ Trade Counter relief as required
Like to know more? For a confidential discussion, please apply online using the appropriate link below Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Due to the high level of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCDB2 System ProgrammerVIC
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW