Initial 3+3 month Business Analyst contract paying from $720/day
Airport location | Aviation/Travel Industry | Data Definition & Info Mgt
Operational and information sharing improvement program | BPMN | BABOK
Our client, a national medium sized organisation, is currently seeking a Business Analyst with strong business process mapping skills. They will be required for the initiation and planning phases of an information sharing and operational improvement program.
The scope of implementation includes information exchange, procedures and business rules required to operating the solution, as well as supporting infrastructure.
The Business Analyst will be required to:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to document and analyse "As Is" and "To Be" business processes, business rules and requirements. This is expected to involve a range of facilitation techniques, including workshops, presentations, and written communications as examples.
- Assist in developing project documentation, including but not limited to the Operating Model and Operating Scenarios;
- Assist in developing the information management framework and data definitions;
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the Program team, as well internal and external stakeholders, building positive relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst undertaking: information gathering and analysis, documenting requirements and mapping business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Demonstrated experience of information management and documenting data definitions.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, with strong time management and organisational skills to manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations to deliver required outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the aviation/travel industry
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications such as BABOK and memberships in Australian Computer Society, or equivalent work experience.
Skills, competencies and qualifications;Required
There will be some travel required for face-to-face meetings/workshops, as well as conducting meetings via other means such as teleconferences, Skype and/or video conference.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17406. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD