Project Manager | Health
Initial 6+ month contract | QLD Health | Digital Portfolio of work
City Fringe Location | Project Manager with extensive Health experience
Integrated Care, Digital Enablement, Performance & Sustainability
Our client, QLD Health, are currently seeking a number of Project Managers to join a digital portfolio of work.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking these roles for are as follows;
Integrated Care: This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of processes and systems that enable patient and family centric service delivery across the continuum of care.
Digital Hospital and Health Service: This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of internal clinical processes and systems.
Performance and Sustainability:This program is focused on providing the solutions that will enable the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of corporate services and performance management processes. Additionally this program will establish Health Intelligence services, improve our information management and business intelligence capabilities as well as deliver solutions to support world class research.
Digital Enablement: This program differentiates from the other programs (which are more system focused change) as this program primarily focuses on the physical technology that users interact with or are dependent upon to communicate, to collaborate and store and transfer data. This program is focused on optimising the use of the current technologies implemented across the organisation and the implementation of new technologies to enable improved care delivery, customer experience, and increased resilience as well as improving economic sustainability.
Responsibilities and experience required for this position are as follows;
- Proven experience in the delivery of large scale complex IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Expertise in, and application of, appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Proven excellent negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team
- Project Managers with a proven track record implementing large complex ICT solutions within Queensland Health
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17402.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT