Contract through until 2nd July with ASAP Start
Paying up to $65.00/hour inc super | Located in Brisbane CBD
Working on a large scale project within a Government Organisation
Provide project management support in the development and implementation of projects, ensuring effective and high quality, innovative and practical solutions to strategic priorities identified by government.
Key Responsibilities - Duties - Skills set
- Day to day program management support including:
- Tracks measurements, prepares progress reports
- Maintains, controls and updates program documentation
- Tracks issues and risks registers at Program Level
- Provide secretariat support for governance bodies
- Ensures quality controls established by the Program are adhered to
- Registers changes for subsequent investigation and resolution
- Provides admin support
- Coordinate human, financial and physical resources, including project specific teams. Ensure effective governance, a culture of client service and the achievement of required outputs.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex project activities ensuring that appropriate project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Demonstrate experience in and exposure to project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 project management methodologies.
- Have high level communication skills both in writing and orally.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate experience in development of high quality and timely project documentation
- Prepare correspondence and documentation, draft reports and assist Program Manager with resolving issues.
- Actively develop and maintain working relationships across the Program organisation and other stakeholders that are effective, collaborative and productive.
- See projects through to completion, monitoring project progress and adjusting plans as required.
- Commit to achieving quality outcomes and ensures documentation procedures are maintained and stakeholders' expectations are met.
- Work collaboratively and operate as an effective team member involving people, encouraging them and recognising their contribution. Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues.
- Experience with business reform/transformation and change projects.
- Exposure to/experience in human services sector.
- Successful delivery of project activities
- High level of stakeholder management at all levels throughout the organisation
- Relevant project documentation including but not limited to project plans, schedules, gating documents and progress reports
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume via the link below and quote ref #4A/17327
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC