Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Permanent Opportunities - Multiple positions available
- Huge multi-national consulting organisation
- Great remuneration of between 140k-160k
Currently seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect (End User) to join the team. Great initial transformation project.
Infrastructure Solution Architect
Currently seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect (End User) to join a consultation organisation in focusing on infrastructure solutions and the delivery of architectural strategies and solution designs to their clients across multiple industries.
This opportunity would see you undertaking IT infrastructure activities to analyse and design solutions as well as analysing and identifying the long term direction of the business and the solutions that must be implemented to ensure the long term direction is met. You would also be the technical expert for our client in providing analysis and designs to the client's sever, storage, workstations and network's needs.
Overall Role Purpose:
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to ensure the organization's business goals, directions and initiatives meet the desired outcomes
- Act as the trusted advisor in linking the business vision, mission, strategy and processes of a client organization to be delivered with Information Technology solutions to Improve Organisation Performance
- Provide key components of the business solution framework and the resulting relationships with the business.
- Provide cross-project architectural monitoring, guidance, and enforcement in programmes
- Provide Context to portfolio programmes establishing principles, directions and standards as they relate to holistic business solution frameworks
- Provide Governance through advice, guidance and oversight for the implementation and execution of enterprise solutions, risk management, and architecture processes
- Create and maintain the enterprise architecture across the process, organization, location, application, data and technology domains to ensure alignment with the organization's business goals, directions and initiatives to ensure desired outcomes are met
- Map & Improve Capability, Function and Competency of Organisational Landscape
- Lead significant enterprise architecture engagements throughout their lifecycles, including delivery, for the duration of the relationship with the customer
- Ensures that regulatory and compliance requirements are met and sets the overall vision and framework for the IT environment
- Systems integration experience within Government or similar environments
Qualifications - Essential
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in the IT industry with at least 2 years working in the role of a Senior Infrastructure Architect
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution architectures in large organisations with large complex heterogeneous IT environments with specific examples of solution development in the End User Compute disciplines.
- Experience in Business Architecture - inclusive of Capability, Process and Modelling
- Extensive experience in Integration Architecture - inclusive of Infrastructure, Applications and Data
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and emerging leading practices in this area
- Highly effective communication skills in particular an ability to explain complex architectural issues and concepts to IT Management (CxO) and/or senior business stakeholders.
- Broad application architecture domain experience including Commercial of the Shelf (COTS)
- Experience and understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, framework and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner
Reference Number: 200165050_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW