- Melbourne CBD
- Contract to 30th June 2017
- Immediate start
Great opportunity to work on high complex engineering projects
Great opportunity to work with the network engineering area of a large telco organisation!
Contract to 30th June 2017
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define and manage dependencies of the project with other on-going initiatives.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Identify variances in project progress and recommend corrective actions.
- Regularly assess and report project status, eg. Cost, schedule, quality and risks, to the Project and Program manager
- Manage project risks as per the Risk Management processes specified within TDP.
- Ensure knowledge dissemination among team members and contribution from the project to organisational knowledge management system.
- Review status regularly and recommend corrective actions (for risks, issues, deviations).
- Ensure project data in EPM is current and accurate.
You will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role within highly complex network engineering environment, ideally deploying core networks using a waterfall methodology.
- TDP exposure and understanding mandatory
- Expert use of MS Project/MS Office.
- High degree of stakeholder management experience - Executive level reporting and Communication
- Prince2, PMBoK or other recognised Project Management certification.
Please note this is a mid-level Project Specialist/Project Manager role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200165042.
Reference Number: 200165042_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW