Organisational Change Manager
Initial contract until end of 2017 paying approx $88/hr
Brisbane CBD Location | Queensland Government
Organisational Change Manager required for a complex ICT Program
Our client, a large complex Queensland Government organisation, are currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager for an ICT Program. The OCM will support clients through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of a new technology platform, redesigned business processes and new organisational capabilities.
The purpose of the program;
- Review current state and future state technology requirements and implement initiatives to realise the future state for technology requirements
- Review/rationalise business / legacy systems
- Simplify technology suite - a number of outdated systems are running on production servers but are not in current use
- System ownership - identify current owners of legacy systems, strengthen system custodian responsibilities and consider impact on systems when business processes change Data migration & retrieval
The following key capabilities will be required to successful support the program:
- Design and document the business change management approach to ensure strategic alignment to the realisation of business benefits/outcomes.
- Deliver organisational change strategies and plans in consideration of all relevant program initiatives, other business priorities and the risks to successful change.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise, timely and relevant information so that business managers and employees are clear about the reason for the changes and their impacts.
- Ensure managers, teams and individuals understand what they need to get ready for transition and assess the state of business readiness.
- Plan and manage/coordinate necessary training to ensure that employees understand new and changed solutions (processes and systems).
- Lead and manage the development and planning of business change management deliverables using structured and transparent methods.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary business change team (if/where necessary).
- Delivering artefacts to support the objectives outlined above.
- Working with Program / Project Managers on the technical aspects of change management. This may include undertaking / developing: - Impact Analysis, Stakeholder Assessments, Communication Strategy & Plan, Change Readiness Assessments, Change Plans and Training and development plans and material
- Applicants must have demonstrable organisational change management experience
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- Experience working with a large number of external stakeholders
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- PRINCE II certification
- Organisational Change Management certification
- Information systems knowledge
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17230.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW