Organisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information Sharing
Initial contract until end of June 2017 paying $107/hr
Brisbane CBD Location | Communities | Social Investment Program
Organisational Change Manager for the Enterprise Sector Information Sharing
Our client, DCCSDS, are currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager to support the Social Investment Program clients through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of a new technology platform, redesigned business processes and new organisational capabilities.
The purpose of the program is to increase the reliability, completeness, accuracy and integrity of the information that each agency manages will directly and immediately enable the delivery of improved services to children and young people identified as eligible and in need. Information integration, which encompasses information sharing and exchange, currently occurs with a number of external agencies and partners such as Department of Education and Training (DET) and Queensland Health.
The following key capabilities will be required to successful support the program:
- Design and document the business change management approach to ensure strategic alignment to the realisation of business benefits/outcomes.
- Deliver organisational change strategies and plans in consideration of all relevant program initiatives, other business priorities and the risks to successful change.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise, timely and relevant information so that business managers and employees are clear about the reason for the changes and their impacts.
- Ensure managers, teams and individuals understand what they need to get ready for transition and assess the state of business readiness.
- Plan and manage/coordinate necessary training to ensure that employees understand new and changed solutions (processes and systems).
- Lead and manage the development and planning of business change management deliverables using structured and transparent methods.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary business change team (if/where necessary).
- Delivering artefacts to support the objectives outlined above.
- Working with Program / Project Managers on the technical aspects of change management. This may include undertaking / developing: - Impact Analysis, Stakeholder Assessments, Communication Strategy & Plan, Change Readiness Assessments, Change Plans and Training and development plans and material
- Applicants must have demonstrable organisational change management experience
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- Experience working with a large number of external stakeholders
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- PRINCE II certification
- Organisational Change Management certification
- Information systems knowledge
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17288.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW