Senior Security Sales Specialist
- International IT provider
- Melbourne CBD
An international IT Managed Service Provider are looking for a Senior Security Sales Specialist with Solutions background.
An international IT Managed Service Provider are looking for a Senior Sales Specialist with a Security Solutions background to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Sales Specialist is a security sales subject matter expert and has an awareness of market needs and perspectives. This role will execute on the security strategy primarily focused on driving solutions into our markets liaising with Client Managers, Architects and Technical experts.
The Senior Sales Specialist is responsible for driving sales initiatives and pipeline activity. To work closely with the Security Practice Manager, business line and sales team to ensure sales opportunities are forecast and prosecuted to closure. Develop strong relationships with clients, qualify their requirements and introduce new solutions and services. Provide effective deal support and assist with product based sales. Work with the Architects to provide detailed and efficient professional service scope of works, Managed Services and accurate Bill of Materials to clients within an acceptable timeframe. Develop an understanding of the market positioning, strategy and solution value add as well as an up to date understanding of vendor solutions and roadmaps. Assist with the efficiency of the sales process engage in sales campaigns and proactively look for security opportunities to include Product, Professional and Managed Services
Key Skills & Attributes
Extensive IT sales experience with a proven track record in meeting sales target. Experienced in security solutions sales experience demonstrating developing presales security vendor solutions is essential. Knowledge of technologies, and vendor solutions including Check Point, PAN, Cisco, RSA, McAfee, F5 and Bluecoat is required. Solid understanding of security standards and industry regulations. Ability to align professional security service offerings to client specific business requirement as well as evaluate options and select the most effective solution. Negotiation & influencing abilities and relationship building skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Dean Whittingham on 0386804205. Please quote our job reference number: 200163279.
Reference Number: 200163279_4
Contact Details: Dean Whittingham 03 8680 4205
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dean Whittingham
Contact Phone: Dean Whittingham 03 8680 4205
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD