Service Desk Analyst - Level 1
Initial 1 Month Contract
Large not for profit organization requires an energetic, highly motivated self starter to join a top performing national service desk team based in Melbourne.
Working in a service desk team of 9 you will be supporting over 1000 users on a 24/7 service desk.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Outstanding customer service
- IT related qualification/degree
- Knowledge of active directory/Microsoft suite of software/desktops/applications
- Experience in hardware/print troubleshooting
- Root-cause analysis
This is a corporate environment that gives back to the community. To apply for this role you must be a Permanent resident of Australia. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an Australian corporate environment with a real passion for working with people.
It is a young vibrant team where customer service and satisfaction is a huge part of this role. The ideal person will have an adaptable personality with an energetic approach to their work and be an absolute team player.
If this sounds like you please click "Apply Now" resumes will be reviewed immediately.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW