Senior Information Security Consultant
- Provide high level advice surrounding risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- ISO/27001, Security Strategy, PCI DSS, Third Party Assurance, Cloud Assurance
- Experience surrounding security policies, standards and guidelines
Permanent Opportunity - Exciting time to join a leading professional services organisation based in Brisbane.
- Brisbane CBD Based
- Corporate Organisation
- Permanent Career Opportunity
This is an exciting time to join a leading professional services organisation based in Brisbane. As a capable Security Consultant, you will excel applying what you do best working with top ASX companies and providing them with high level advice surrounding risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
With your knowledge, you will undertake Security related engagements and implement and assess standards and frameworks such as ISO/27001, Security Strategy, PCI DSS, Third Party Assurance, Cloud Assurance, Gap & Maturity Assessments and the like. You will apply your knowledge of governance and compliance frameworks as well as experience surrounding security policies, standards and guidelines. You will apply your deep industry knowledge and experience review current trends and future security directions for the end client.
With your strong consulting experience and exceptional customer focus, you will ensure that client requirements are delivered successfully and within the agreed timelines. Having a high level of interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, you will comfortably work well with a range of clients to provide advice on potential security risks and tailor solutions to meet the needs of their business. With your strong stakeholder management skills, you will successfully lead engagements and manage relationships with clients.
To apply, you must have recent consultancy background and have great familiarity with a range of security standards and frameworks such as NIST 800-53; ISO/27001, 27002; PCI DSS, ISM; COBIT 5.0; ISO 3100; Supplier and Cloud Security NIST 800-261; and/or Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis.
It would be desirable if you have tertiary qualifications with an information technology or business major or professional qualifications. Ideally, you will have around 5 years' experience in security, IT, audit and risk management.
Ideally, you will possess current certification across a number of areas such as:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control)
- CGIET (Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT)
- CCNA Security
This is a fabulous opportunity for a driven, intelligent and self-motivated Security Consultant to secure in February 2017.
APPLY NOW or contact Michelle Otanes (Paxus IT Recruitment Consultant) on 07 3339 5628 or email email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michelle Otanes on 07 33395628. Please quote our job reference number: 200164561.
Reference Number: 200164561_1
Contact Details: Michelle Otanes - Paxus - 07 3339 5628
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Otanes
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5628
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC