Brand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment Brand
- Be part of a major brand transformation for this well known entertainment brand
- Excellent culture and working environment
- Fantastic career progression within the large organistaion
Brand Marketing Manager - Major brand transformation
Exciting opportunity to be part of a large brand transformation Leadership role within a large organisation Excellent career progression on offer I am looking to speak with experienced Brand Marketing Managers who want to be part of a pivotal brand transformation for my leading entertainment client.
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast-paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organisation across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change. They offer a fantastic culture and working environment for all employees with a strong career progression path.
About the role:
You will support the Director of Brand Marketing in this exciting journey of transforming the brand. You will bring to life the new brand across each business unit. You will implement the newly designed brand language consistently across communications and product experiences.Working closely with the Project Management teams you will come up with solutions to overcome current issues and make things smoother for customers.
This is a key influencer role and will see you engaging with multiple stakeholders across the organisation. You will be a real executor and like to get things done.
What you need: 6 + years experience within marketing roles Leadership experience in recent roles Strong passion for brand strategy and creating new brand values for large organisations In depth experience working with media creative marketing collateral from brief to concept right through to delivering projects on time and within budget Excellent project management skills with strong attention for detail Ability to cope in a fast paced and changeable environment If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more information please get in touch with Louise Kenny on (02) 8047 4048 for a confidential chat today!
Interviews will be scheduled for this role in the next two weeks
How to Apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include Reference ID #2448138
Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD