Digital Business Analyst | Agile
Initial 12 month fixed term contract paying up to $125k package
Brisbane CBD Location | Digital Transformation | Financial Services Industry
Recommend Digital Solutions | Agile | Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence)
This medium sized Financial Services organisation is currently seeking a Digital Business Analyst for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The Digital Business Analyst role is critical to the analysis of this organisations existing technology platforms and defining the digital technology strategy in transforming their business.
This role will analyse complex business problems and assess how digital automation of systems and solutions can be implemented by:
- utilising agile techniques to obtain and document business requirements
- working closely with developers, testers and user experience specialist to deliver digital solutions
- Recommending digital solutions via device, software and hardware to ensure delivery on business goals
- Gather requirements and conduct analysis using Agile techniques
- collaborate with User Experience specialists, developers and testers
- write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- facilitate workshops, including requirements gathering sessions
- review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- actively participate in Agile delivery processes, including planning and estimation
- showcase products to project stakeholders
- conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- promote best practice use of Agile techniques
- identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- well-developed technical documentation skills
- extensive experience working in Agile environments
- 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst ideally with recent experience in the financial services industry
- 2+ years' experience in the development of enterprise-scale software that includes internal as well as external-facing software applications
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including workshop/training facilitation skills
- proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- demonstrated experience in interacting with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements to obtain results with minimal supervision using Agile techniques
- demonstrated experience working with mobile, web and tablet projects
- sound experience with the Atlassian suite of products (JIRA and Confluence)
- high level of initiative, including the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously and with conflicting priorities
- demonstrated ability to write clearly and succinctly
- effective active listening skills
This is great opportunity for an intermediate Digital Business Analyst who thrives in an innovative and agile environment and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Skills and experience required;
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17153.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD