Back End Developer
- Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract
- Work across multiple projects in a multidisciplinary team
Government agency looking for a back end developer to assist with radical improvements to government information and services
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Back End Developer to join a national government agency, responsible for driving digital and ICT transformation programmes to make interactions with the government clear, simple and fast.
Using modern open source tools and frameworks, you will be working within an agile, multidisciplinary team to assist with the radical improvements of government information and services.
To be successful in this role you'll have the following skills and experience
- Development skills in Ruby, Python, Golang and/or Java
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as Rails and/or Django
- All round experience in frontend and backend development
- Experience working and contributing to open source projects and culture would be beneficial
- Ability to promote a positive culture and work across teams
- Ability to work at team, portfolio or programme level
- Some front end experience would be useful
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a talented Digital team where you will be given the opportunity to showcase your Ruby, Python, Golang or Java expertise.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ella Penny on 0294645571. Please quote our job reference number: 200164336.
Reference Number: 200164336_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT